Patient Bill of Rights
1. You should insist on years of practical experience. The average chiropractor in Frankfort has been in practice on average 6.6 years. Dr. Stratton has been in practice for over 24 years of treatment experience
2. You should insist that your doctor is up to date with the latest treatments. (i.e. cold laser, FSM). Dr Stratton averages 100 hours of continuing education each year to keep up with the latest healing techniques. The State of Illinois requires only 50. Which leads to a list of firsts:
a. First to use muscle balancing for rapid pain relief
b. First to introduce Cold Laser
c. First to incorporate Nutrition for permanent healing
d. First to use Muscle Response Testing to pinpoint nutritional deficiencies
e. First to use Frequency Specific Microcurrent for rapid pain relief.
3. You should insist that your doctor provide a risk-free way for you to try out his office. Most offices in Frankfort charge in excess of $200 for a first visit. However Dr. Stratton offers a new patient special of just $67 for your fist visit that covers everything.
4. You should insist that your chiropractor offer a no-pressure, affordable way to seek treatment. Many will suggest extended treatment plans lasting 6 months or longer. We believe in a more affordable conservative approach to treatment. We offer multiple payment plans that put our treatment plans within reach of every type of budget.
5. Your time is valuable. Treatment usually entails coming to our office on a repeated basis. So you want to get in and out as soon as possible! We measured ourselves and are proud to say that we have an average wait time of 10 minutes. What that means is - barring an emergency - you will not wait more than 10 minutes before you see the doctor. (Patient's arriving on time is helpful also).